Frequently asked questions
Search our website or read answers to our most commonly asked questions below.
Need information on Occupational Health and Safety legislation? Here are helpful links to OHS legislation from the provinces we operate in.
Alberta OHS Act, Regulation, and Code:
- Alberta OHS Homepage
- Alberta OHS Act
- Alberta OHS Regulation
- Alberta OHS Code
- Alberta OHS Explanation Guide
Ontario OHS Act, Regulation, and Code:
- Ontario Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development – Health and Safety
- Ontario OHS Act and Regulation
- Guide to Occupational Health and Safety Act
Manitoba OHS Act, Regulation, and Code:
These links can help you get started.
City of Calgary
- City of Calgary – Guide to Demolition Projects (see Step 2 on site for asbestos-specific information and the Asbestos Abatement Information Form)
- City of Calgary – Safe Disposal of Asbestos
City of Edmonton
- City of Edmonton – Guide to Demolition Projects (see section on Asbestos Management)
- City of Edmonton – Asbestos Management and Utilities Disconnect Form
- Infrastructure Health and Safety Association – Asbestos – Controls for Construction, Renovation, and Demolition
- Ontario Regulation – Designated Substance – Asbestos on Construction Proejcts and in Buildings and Repair Operations
- A Guide to Regulation Respecting Asbestos on Construction Projects and in Buldings and Repair Operations
- Ontario Regulation – Designated Substances
City of Ottawa
You’ve decided to get a Certificate of Recognition for your business but you don’t know which certifying partner is the right one for you. Explore your options with this link.
Have more questions?
Whether you have a question about our services, need assistance or just want to talk, we want to hear from you.
Contact our support team.